- What is the belief behind NARII Foundation?
Ans: We believe that unless members of the civil society are involved proactively in the process of development, sustainable change will not happen. Believing in this principle of ‘Civic Driven Change’ NARII Foundation sensitizes the civil society in order to make them partners in its mission.
- Does NARII Foundation work in India or other countries too?
Ans: NARII Foundation is a national level development organization with its welfare projects spread across India.
- What is the scenario in India, presently?
Ans: India has about 11 million children living on the streets and 14 million children working as labours. Only 60% of children have access to education despite having a national policy on compulsory elementary education. The time to take collective as well as individual responsibility to remedy the current situation is here. Right now!
- How old is NARII Foundation?
Ans: NARII Foundation was established in the year 2016
- What is the mission of NARII Foundation?
Ans: “NARII Foundation” is set up to carry out all such activities as may be necessary for the welfare of the members of the society and to inspire and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
- Who are the people behind NARII Foundation?
Ans: The realization of a group of young corporate professionals, that it was their Social Responsibility to give back to the society, laid the inception of NARII Foundation. NARII Foundation is managed professionally by a Board of Advisors, comprising individuals from diverse backgrounds and expertise, followed by an Executive Committee and a well defined professional workforce.
- Which areas does NARII Foundation work in?
Ans: NARII Foundation has been working in the thematic areas of education, healthcare, youth employability and empowerment of women and girls members of society.
- Why do you stress on education, when there are other equally pressing issues in the country?
Ans: Education alone has the power to liberate people from the vicious cycle of poverty – not only in terms of earning a livelihood but also in becoming aware of the rights and freedoms that a citizen is endowed with. Thus empowering individuals and making them self-sufficient.
- What is the source of funding for the organization??
Ans: Around 70-80% funding support of the society comes from society members; the rest comes from, individual donors and private institutions.
- How does NARII choose the projects / grassroots NGOs to work with?
Ans: NARII Foundation looks for emerging and committed grassroots organizations for reaching out to underprivileged communities. We partner with people and organizations that want to make a difference but do not have adequate knowledge and capacity to raise resources or work in a professional manner.
- Who all are the target beneficiaries?
Ans: Society Members and their families and the communities are the target groups of NARII Foundation with children at the centre stage. The organization believes that a child’s education cannot be taken care of without taking care of the family, especially the mother, and the communities they belong to.
- At present how many people are directly benefitting from various programmes of NARII Foundation?
Ans: At present NARII Foundation is directly benefitting more than 2000 children, youth and women through various welfare projects in India.
- How can one associate with the organization?
Ans: In our journey, we are receiving immense support from numerous individuals, many private and public sector companies, development agencies, educational institutions, public figures and the mass media. One can associate with us in any of these above mentioned ways. Please visit the contact us or get involved section of our website for more information on the possible ways of being involved in our journey.
- How can I work for NARII Foundation?
Ans: Please go to our “Career” page to know more about the current openings in Smile.
- How can I donate to NARII Foundation?
Ans: You can go to Donate Now section of Narii Foundation’s website and donate. For other donations related queries please write to Nariifoundation@gmail.com
- What are the ways of measuring impacts of the various programmes?
Ans: Narii Foundation has a proper programme management system which tracks progress and does periodic analysis – both qualitative and quantitative Periodic external evaluations are also done to gauge the impact and progress of various programmes.
- How does NARII Foundation work for the education of underprivileged children?
Ans: Narii Foundation works for the education of underprivileged children through its Mission Education Programme which provides basic education and healthcare. For further information you can visit http://www.nariifoundation.com/education
- Where is Mission Education programme located?
Ans: Mission Education is a national level program of Narii Foundation with a presence in 2 states in India till now.
- What curriculum do you follow in the education programmes?
Ans: Our educational programme – Mission Education, for underprivileged children, follows the curriculum of the respective state board where the project is present and operational.
- How many students are benefitted through Mission Education?
Ans: More than 2,000 children have benefited directly from Mission Education programme since 200. At present, the programme is reaching out to 16,500 children directly through 70 projects in 21 states across India.
- What is your healthcare programme?
Ans: Health with Narii is another programme which provides urgent and specialized health services through multi specialty health camps across India.
- What is the livelihood programme of NARII Foundation?
Ans:Narii Foundation trains urban underprivileged youth with market-oriented job skills and makes them employable in the retail and service sector across India.
- Which age group does STeP cater to?
Ans: 10th and 12th pass youth in the age groups of 18-25 years is the target groups of this programme.
- How does NARII Foundation work in the area of women empowerment?
Ans: Narii Foundation works for the girl children and women trough its national programme –Women power.
- What is the model of Women Power?
Ans: The USP of NARII FOUNDATION is its innovative and highly effective approach named ‘4 S Model’ which means:
Seeking Healthcare as a Behaviour
Support through Education
Support from Men through Male Involvement
Sustaining Change in the Community.
- How many women and girls are benefitted through Women Power?
Ans: As many as 1000 girls and women have benefited under Women Power programme